Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Catching up...and moving on!

Hi all! I know its been forever since I've posted anything...sorry about that!
I am hoping to get at least one post done on this blog this week. (Well, maybe two!)
1. The next part in Beside Still Waters
2. The first post in a new book I'm working on called "Campfire Stories". It's actually not a book I'm writing, but a collection of stories Dad has told us over the years. I hope to have about 40-50 stories in the complete book. Do y'all think you'd enjoy that?
So, stay posted and I'll try to get a post done soon!
 

3 comments:

  1. I like the camp stories idea! I can't wait to hear them. We never did camp stories when we camped, we just burned marshmallows and bellowed the Olympic Theme song in humming style at the top of our lungs. It was so much fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete