I was tagged by the wonderful, amazing
The Rules for the Liebster award:
Link back to the person who tagged you
Answer their 11 questions
Tag 11 bloggers
Ask them 11 questions
Let them know you have tagged them.
1. What is your personality type?
I am an ISTJ. It stands for. . . Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Judging. To borrow the words of one of my siblings, it basically means I'm "sooo boring". ;) I'm also the only introverted girl in our family, so I can get away with out talking a lot,
2. What part of writing a blog post takes the longest for you? (Ex. In my case, it takes me longer to find/stick in links and pictures than to actually write the post.)
Writing the actual post. Seriously, I delete parts and edit it so many times it's not even funny. The links tend to be easier for me, because I know exactly where to go and what to do. I don't have to edit them all.
3. Would you rather smell fresh-cut grass or campfire smoke?
Campfire smoke! Because that usually means we are out f the city and at the lake. Where it's quite and peaceful. It also means we are more than likely eating s'mores and listening to my dad scare us half to death with his stories. ;) (I seriously think I inherited my story-telling/writing from him.)
4. What's the last song you listened to? (And did you like it?)
Oh goodness! I have no idea! The radio plays in our house all day, and I hardly pay attention to the songs anymore. The last song I remember playing with the intent of listening to was "Brothers"from a movie soundtrack. And yes, I LOVE that song!
5. What's the last movie you watched? (And did you like it?)
The last movie I watched was the musical "Oklahoma". I had never seen it before, and I did like some of it, but there were a few parts I didn't like. In my opinion it was so-so movie. I did love the songs, though! ;)
6. What's the last book you finished? (And did you like it?)
"G.I. Joe and Lillie" by Joseph Bonsell. And goodness, I LOVED the book! It was about the life of a soldier who was at Utah beach on D-Day. It followed his life from when he was born to the day he died.
Just read it. It's amazing.
7. Do you have a reading goal for this year?
Yes, my goal is 150 books. So far I've read 53 books, so we'll see if I make it! :)
8. Would you rather use a pen or a pencil? If you chose pen, what color of ink?
A pen, preferably gel, with either black of purple ink. They're the only 2 colors I really like writing with. And I hardly ever use a pencil for anything.
9. What's your favorite historical time period?
Medieval, 1940s, or the time during the Great War. Vietnam era, revolutionary and Civil war times also fascinate me. Augh. Just don't ask me this question!
10. Describe yourself in one sentence. (It's almost a question.)
I am a homeschooled girl who loves the quiet and openness of the prairie with its ever-present wind, the bright sunshine, my family, and above all my Saviour, Jesus Christ, who died that I might live.
11. Do you enjoy tags? (Or are you only filling this out because you feel obligated? B-))
I enjoy tags in moderation, and I'm am only filing this out because I feel obligated since Faith did tag me.
I shocked you, didn't I? ;) Okay. I all honesty I do enjoy tags (most of the time) and I am having fun with this tag! However I realized that everyone else who Faith tagged is saying how much they love tags and I wanted to say something different. B-)
Okidokie, now for the people I am tagging!
Rishona at Raublog
Rebekah at Rebekah's Blog
Olivia at Living for the Other Side
Deborah at Reading in June
I do realize that is only 4 people, but everyone else I know has already been tagged. :)
And your questions are ...
1. What is your personality type?
2. Do you prefer summer or fall?
3. City or country?
4. Chocolate or Vanilla?
5. Why did you start a blog?
6. What is your favorite thing abut blogging?
7. Favorite classic movie?
8. You've just been elected as president (surprise!) What is the first thing you do once in office?
9. Do you have a reading goal for this year?
10. Is there a missionary or a hero from history (other than Jesus!) who has had an impact on your life?
11. What are you most looking forward to this year?
And I think that's all for now! Have an amazing rest of your week! :)