Friday, January 19, 2018

2018 --- What do you want to see?

Well, 2018 is officially happening. And has been for the past nineteen days or so. ;)  I meant to get this post up sooner, but haven't had a chance. Life's been crazy busy as of late.

So. Anyway. A new year is here. And with it, I want to make some changes on the blog. I know my posting has been sporadic as of late, and I hope to remedy that. But I also want to make sure that I'm posting things you want to read. So here comes the real reason of this post. I want to know what you want to see posted on Whimsical Writings for His Glory. Anything and everything -- let me know! I want to hear your ideas. ;) Anything from writing, to books, to life, to more serious posts on various issues and everything in between. Leave a comment and let me know what you want to see. I can't wait to hear from y'all!

8 comments:

  1. I'd really love it if you'd do more writing posts, and posts about books you recommend. Devotional posts are great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for responding, Laura! I'll work at doing some of those. ;)

      Delete
  2. Writing updates, life updates, bookishness, things God is teaching you...all of it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always LOVE hearing about bookish stuff, and I'm certainly interested in spiritual encouragement, and whatever else that YOU want to share. :)

    Tarissa
    http://inthebookcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tarissa! It's always a blessing to hear that people enjoy reading what you post. :)

      Delete
  4. All the Above! I'd like to see more about your WIP (Like word counts or whatever you feel okay sharing) and short stories as you have time. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ryana! I'll work on getting some more writing related things posted soon!

      Delete