Monday, January 27, 2020

Current WIP - according to Pinterest

So today is apparently national Holocaust remembrance day, so what better day to introduce my current WIP? 
I've had so much fun creating a Pinterest board for it and finding the perfect pins. And oh my goodness y'all it's gonna be a good story. These guys, oh my goodness...<3
 I don't have much written about it. I'm the person who doesn't write the synopsis until 2 days before publishing soooo...xD 
But I do have some things I've typed up that'll give you a glimpse into the kind of story it will be. 
It's set in WWII and has at least two POVs. I've been toying with the idea of adding a 3rd, but I haven't done so yet. 
So, without further ado ... 

Your best friend or your brother. If you had the choice, who would you choose? 

• Twins • brothers • pilot • adventures • medic • betrayal • heartbreak • goodbyes • new beginnings • change • secrets • best friends •


















So I know it isn't much more then kinda a teaser post, but what do y'all think? Does this sound like a book you'd be interested in? Let me know in the comments below! 👇

*All pics taken from Pinterest* 

20 comments:

  1. If you need betas, girl, I am so in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! That looks amazing. And I think I need to get my tissues ready now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSS OMGOSHHHHH BROOOSSSS I AM SOOLDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yusss because they're the best story line EVER! Fight me on that one. XP

      Delete
  4. WHAT IS THIS I WANT IT NOW WOOOOWWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha soon! Trust me I want it finished as much as you do. XD

      Delete
  5. It sounds like I am going to fall in love then your going to break my heart...
    Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I don't break it too much ... ;)

      Delete
  6. This sounds like it will be a good story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like an amazing story, Jesseca! How do you do it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha you may wanna wait until I've actually finished it.

      Delete
  8. This looks beautiful!! You have so much emotion and heart in this, girl! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! <3 I hope it ends up being a powerful story.

      Delete