Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year, New Priorities...

     Hey everyone and welcome to 2016! (Just in case you haven't been properly welcomed. ;))How is the first day of the new year coming for you? Relaxing and enjoying a good book, perhaps?
     Okay, well lets get down to the real reason for this post. I started using this blog a lot this past year as I worked on getting Dark Storm Rising published and then began work on The Silent Blade. Well, as you all know Dark Storm Rising is now published and The Silent Blade will be out in a few months as well.
     I have done my best to post something every Friday, however, since No Greater Love, The blog story I was working on has been put indefinitely on hold and school work is pilling up, I'm not sure how much time I can dedicate to continue to write my short blog stories.
     I do plan to keep you all updated on my writing and how The Silent Blade is coming, so I'm not disappearing. :)
     I had the idea of doing a blog series about Battle of Britain, just because I've been studying it like crazy and I've found out so many interesting things. It's really quite fascinating!  Each post would have some facts about the battle, some background on it and, if I feel so inclined ;), maybe a paragraph or two from  A Question of Honor. Is that something you all might be interested in?
     So now I have some questions for you! As we're starting a new year I'd love to know what you would like to see on the blog as well as may ideas you might have.

--1. Which posts do you most enjoy? Writing updates, short stories, random posts?
--2. Is there any posts you'd like to see more of?
--3. Any posts you'd like to see less of?
--4. What would you like to see a post about?  

     So please, comment below and let me know! I'd love to hear any ideas you guys have!


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! And here's my answers:
    1: I like hearing about the characters of your stories, but I always love reading your stories too. ;)
    2: CHARACTER STUFF!!! :D
    3: Nope. ;)
    4: I'd love it if you gave some "behind the computer" stories about how you came up with story ideas and the evolution of your stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your answers, Rebekah! :) Hmm, a "behind the computer story". . .that sounds like a great idea!! :D Thanks!

      Delete
  2. 1) Um...everything!! ;) Okay, that probably wasn't very helpful, but it's entirely true.
    2) I agree with Rebekah. More character post, etc.
    3) *skip*
    4) "behind the computer' stories sound AWESOME!!! I'd also love to see a series on the Battle of Britain. ;) Maybe that would give me some inspiration....because I need it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Which posts do you most enjoy? Writing updates, short stories, random posts?
    The writing updates and short stories.
    2. Is there any posts you'd like to see more of?
    Umm, I'm enjoying what you are doing! Though I agree with Faith and Rebekah.
    3. Any posts you'd like to see less of?
    Not really!
    4. What would you like to see a post about?
    I do like the idea of "behind the scenes" stuff. Maybe how you first got started writing?

    ReplyDelete