Thursday, July 16, 2020

WIP Update

*waves* Hey guys! How’s your summer going so far? Mine has been interesting. It feels like it’s not quite summer, yet it is. I think it’s because all the quarantine + restrictions there are on things. So much of the stuff I normally associate with summer is not happening.
But it’s all good! I’ve had time to study and get a nice amount of writing done. Now I’m just chilling and waiting for the amazing Angela to finish the developmental edit, then I’ll go through and edit and get it off to beta readers.
Speaking of beta-readers, I’m hoping to have a post with more info up soon! So if you’d be interested in beta-reading, be sure and keeep an eye out. ;)  I will warn y’all that it’s a bit different then any of my other books. Think PTSD + homosexuality + WWII + Brothers + family issues + all the normal heartache my books normally tend to have. I’m rly protective and hesitant to have anyone read it ... but at the same time I can’t wait to share it with the world. 
I have a Pinterest board that I’ve been working on for the story and I thought I’d share some of my favorites here today. 







This. This is so Clay. <3







This story is rly my special story. I love it so much. <3 Are y’all looking forward to it? Let me know! And keep an eye out for the beta-reader post coming soon! 



3 comments: