Friday, May 26, 2017

Memorial Day Memories

Hello everyone! I hope this week has treated you well. :) I had a super busy week, and as such, I didn't have the time to write the last post in the Guadalcanal series. Which, actually worked out since I wanted to focus on Memorial day this weekend. ;)
And don't worry! The final post will be up next week!

I've had a fantastic response to the Memorial Day Memories blog link up, and I can't wait to get it kicked off tomorrow! Also, if you would like to join but haven't yet, please remember this is the last day to let me know. ;)
 I'd like to know what days you guys are posting, so I can include the links in each of my posts. However, you don't have to tell me ahead of time if you'd rather not. Just know your post link won't be in my post. :)

After my last post, I had someone ask if it was okay to include police officers. The answer is YES! They and their families also sacrifice so much to keep us safe in our day to day lives. Any post on an officer who has fallen in the line of duty is welcome. :)

Just as a quick review... the link-up runs from Saturday, May 27th, through Monday, May 29th. I will be posting each day, but you're welcome to post as many or as few times as you wish! Below I've included three graphics I made for the link up. Feel free to use them if you wish, or make your own.




And . .  that's all I can think of right now. If you guys have any other comments or questions, feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment below. :)

10 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to participate in this and read all the posts! I'll be posting mine tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait to read all the different stories! :) Awesome! I have a link to your blog on the scheduled post. ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm going to try to do this, though I haven't been able to find as much as I'd like on the guy I'm researching, unfortunately. There just wasn't time this week for me to run down to the library, and the internet yielded scanty gains. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yay! I'm sure anything you found has been great! And yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat. For my post tomorrow I've only found one online article... and I haven't been able to get a library trip in, either. ;P

      Delete
  3. I'll be posting mine on my website Sunday. Do I need to send you the link to my website before I post it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I found your website on Google+ . . . is the one I linked on the "Memorial Day Memories" page the right one?

      Delete
    2. I am going to post mine on my WWII website: https://aww2enthusiast.wordpress.com/. So sorry about the confusion.

      Delete
    3. Ah, okay! I got it fixed. ;) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. This is going to be so good! I'll be posting Monday, and I can send you the direct link tonight, if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete