Monday, June 18, 2018

Exciting Announcment

Hello all! I've got something exciting to share with y'all today! You may remember back a couple weeks ago when I said I had an announcement to share with y'all in the upcoming weeks. Well, this is it!


Many of you have asked where I get my covers designed, and I've always just said that a friend of mine did them. Which wasn't super helpful for you guys if you wanted to get a cover designed by her. Well, guess what?! That dear friend and I have started a graphic design/formatting business!  We've been playing around with the idea for a while, but for some reason or another always ended up putting it off. Part of it was the fact that I still had some things to learn with the interior formatting.

Well, thanks to a job I got earlier this year formatting a book for a friend, I've learned the last few ins and outs of using word document for formatting. Sooo... yeah. We decided to go ahead and just do it. ;)

You can view our website here (Inside Out Designs) , and see some examples of what we do, as well as pricing and such. We're so excited for it, and can't wait to help some Indie authors!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is so exciting! I will definitely keep y'all in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I approve of your graphic. Nearly as much as I approve of y'all's website. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeep! So exciting! I'll go bookmark that site and keep you in mind when I get to that stage with my stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bethany! We're super excited about it!

      Delete
    2. I'm excited with you! <3

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Jesseca! That's so cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! Congratulations!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be honored to have you make my book cover when It is finished.

    ReplyDelete