Thursday, December 14, 2017

12 Days of Christmas - Introduction

Hey y'all! Okay, first off . . . CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S ONLY TWELVE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS?!
Jess legit hasn't wrapped or shipped anything yet. She still doesn't even have all the gifts. *coughs* I promise, I'm normally more prepared. And yes, I just spoke of myself in third person. I think I need a month in a cabin alone with nothing but a pen and paper to catch up on things. 
Actually, wait, nevermind, I'd find other things to do and still not get caught up as much as I want. *sighs* I need a stack of planners for Christmas. Then I think I need to plan the first six months in advance. That should help. I mean, unless things change, which they like to do . . .Pretty sure I need help. The professional kind. 
Like my friend sang to me last night . .  .On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....an appointment with the psychiatrist. (Wait . . . do you think that's maybe what she got me for real? *is suddenly worried*) 

*clear throat* Okay. Anyway. Moving on . . . 

Guess what today is?! It's the first day of the Twelve Days of Christmas blog link up, hosted by my dear friend, Faith Potts! (Who, incidentally, was the one who told me I needed a psychiatrist.) 



This is a blog 'party' with 12 days of Christmas fun! You may remember it from last year . . . I also participated in it then. And the year before. ;) They'll be book reviews, movie recommendations, short stories, freebies, and a ton of other fun stuff, so be sure and keep an eye out! I'll be posting every other day for the first six days, and after that . . . IDK. I'll probably try to post everyday. Because by then Jess should have all Christmas shopping finished and all packages mailed . . . right? *crickets chirp* Okay, well, we'll see.
*feels like I should say something else* Oh! Be sure and check out Faith's blog for her introductory post. I promise, it's gonna be ten times better then mine. Hers will actually make sense. (Shocking, right? I obviously didn't know they were *supposed* to make sense.)
Anyway. I hope y'all are excited for the party! My next post will be more coherent, I promise. ;) Have a wonderful Thursday! 


6 comments:

  1. Bahaha. I think EVERY writer needs their own personal shrink XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in the party, Jess!

    Oh, in case I forgot to tell you, your appointment is for 2:30 on Monday. *halo*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, dearie!

      *gasps* *insert horror* *runs as fast as possible in the opposite direction*

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to reading your posts. :)
    And skip the psychiatrist. Just get a blank piece of paper, a few different colored pens, and shut yourself into a room alone! Next spend some time praying. :) Then write down absolutely everything you can think of that you need to do, think you should do, or want to do. Believe me, just writing them down helps amazingly! Then you can decide what you should do, and what needs done now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebekah! I'm looking forward to writing them! :D

      *laughs* That sounds ten times better. Thanks for the tip. I . . . need to do that. Or I'm seriously gonna drive myself crazy. XP

      Delete