Thursday, July 23, 2015

It's done!

Yep, that's right, today I finished the last chapter of The Silent Blade! 
Ahh! I'm so super excited right now! :D Yes, there still is all the editing, chapter titles, etc. that will still need to be fixed, but the story itself is finished! Right now it stands at 40,211 words.
I'll get the last character spotlight up tomorrow, then. . .hmm, I'm not sure what I'll post. I really should work on my short story. ;) Once I finish it, I'll start posting chapters. I'll be back tomorrow with the character spotlight! :D

8 comments:

  1. That's sooo exciting, Jesseca!! Wahoo!! Looking forward to reading it once it's published! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, Jesseca! *applause* I can hardly wait to read it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!! Congratulations, Jess!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gives three cheers* YAY!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm looking forward to reading it! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Congrats on finishing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW DID I MISS THIS POST? Congradulations, Jesseca! I am soooo happy you finished it up! That's wonderful! Wow! Two stories in a couple of months, you're doing great! :D So happy for you, girl! Glad it's finally done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Awesome job! I'm so glad for you! So far I haven't finished any REAL story yet, but I know it feels good! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete